Topline Contracting is your first call for ground surfacing and landscaping. We provide a wide range of concrete, asphalt and earthwork solutions such as entrances and driveways, and swimming pool surround landscaping.
Concrete is a preferred material for driveways as they’re very strong and durable and require very little maintenance.
The combined strength and longevity make concrete a relatively good value for large areas of paving. As a driveway surface, concrete is more expensive than gravel and asphalt, but it is considerably less expensive than a driveway made with brick, cobblestone, or concrete pavers—and it typically outlasts all of these.
Concrete can also be coloured and stamped to create a unique and attractive surface. Concrete does require annual maintenance, especially sealing, to ensure the long life of the slab. Oils and fluids leaking from vehicles can cause stains that are difficult to remove.
We use a range of decorative solutions.
Exposed Concrete Is a process that creates a decorative non-slip surface.
The concrete is washed off to expose the stone and there’s a range of exposed mixes plus you can add colour and/or coloured stones to create a different look.
Coloured Concrete offers a simple, modern look with many options for colour and finish that’s suitable for both indoors and outdoors. Coloured concrete can also have decorative cuts, acid etching and inserts.
Topline Contracting can do all your ground surface work from entrances to landscape design features.
- Entranceways & driveways
- Ground preparation - floor pads and foundations
- Top Soiling
- Fence construction
- Footpaths & paving
- Garden and Lawn edging
- Entertainment areas
- Swimming Pool landscaping
# The above include new work, resurfacing and repairs.
- Topline did an awesome job! They created a new entranceway and did a professional job. Second to none. Thanks Topline!
- Topline was contracted to complete a new carpark, footpaths and kerbs. The team did a fantastic job - the quality was of the highest order and the job was to deadline and budget.
- We use Topline as a supporting contractor for many of our projects. We have a great relationship with Taurus and team and they act professionally at all times. They adhere to health and safety and are mindful of the environment they are working in.